Friday, July 3, 2009

Life that's so wierd

I couldn't think of a stupider title for the blog which has apparently got nothing to do with my post. My school's started after a long break and wow now I'm getting into higher secondary!! But the whole "high" thing went down when i stepped into school. Yeah, my first day to eleventh. I felt like a new comer in my school. someone told me that i was suppose to go to the first floor. I went near the class and checked the list... and there. That was one thing i can't forget. there was absolutely no one i knew. Astonished? Flabbergasted? No, possessed was I rather. I just sat. I had no idea who was next to me. I actually gave a bad time to a pathetic new comer. She tried her best saying "don't worry, that's okay, you'll find new friends." No sooner that i realized that i was actually sitting in the first bench!! No! That's just not me! It took me less than a week to pull through the whole situation. i still miss the whole bunch of mokkai's and vetti's that we had! and now im like this silent thing. I wish i could write more but mom's calling!!

4 comments:

  1. Whatte post!!but seriously "Dont worry,you'll find new friends." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mokkai yaar! i tried to do it better...my mom kept calling me the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i can totally relate to that, i'm pretty silent now as well. but you bounced back in a week, so its cool.
    nice post.

    ReplyDelete