Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the me.

I wake up, blink, get ready, and run. That is life for me. But its more than just a normal life...its a dream. Dreams are part of my life,well part of everyone's but my world of dreams is indeed a crazy one! Dreams are from the sub-conscious self, I heard but not in my case. Who could have heard about dreams in which you are pathetically chased by crocodiles, or those in which you are dressed in these super sexy mafia outfits and the one in which you're friend gets gobbled by a twelve foot long snake! But they are purely part of my life! If its life, lets dream it!
Sample of craziness, sigh.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i'm the friend who was gobbled up by the snake :)
    welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, you're gonna love it!

    -atulaa.

    ReplyDelete