Wednesday, July 22, 2009

just like that.

When I close my eyes and forget the world, let all my memories fade, start a new life, yes, I dream. I can see a pretty thing carry me off to new land of snakes flying and books crying, of a place I can never imagine going, I stand. On a rainy day I'd walk across a forlorn street hand in hand with someone I'd prefer knowing. A cloudy morning with a lazy stretch and a warm cup of milk, or a moonlit night in an elegant setting where footsteps speak the love. A sunny day on the beach with the waves to sing for me or a leafy avenue thats showers down on me its green. A bunch of pretty fragrant flowers from a secret admirer or a glamorous river of flowing dark chocolate. All alone on a speeding swing i'd fly to reach the skies, or plathora of colours that cover the sky with millions of kites. A deadly scream for nothing or a freakish laugh for nothing at all, those tears of crystal that pours from my eyes after a sad movie. With bliss to greet me and love to adorn me, all alone I stand, with butterflies pink and yellow that fly around me, that I always always wished to see. To see the soap turn bubbles and fly up, high up to reach the skies, that cast upon me a hundred colours that the whole world failed to show me. I wonder and still wonder if the world were any smaller that I could fold into my palm and see what happens. Some things like these are more than what they seem. Of happiness bliss and everything that I could imagine. Some things in life dare to happen but the rest stays back, safe and sound in my fascinating world, My world of dreams.

8 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have dreams like that.......

    I don't remember seeing that kinda of dreams in my life......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...but the worst ones are not mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!awesome post.simply superb...i keep getting weird dreams...will post about my kinda dreams in my blog post soon!dreams make a great topic to write!!:-)
    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and mention your worst of dreams...interested in knowing about them too...They help a great deal to measure your darpoki quotient!!lol! [;)]

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black doesn't look good for your blog..... If you like it,keep it.....

    btw just put one of your worst dreams......I think, I can handle one.......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. nay...i thought black was more deep...thanks anyways..
    and yeah...i'd do pen down one worst dream...
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right about black....

    Black gives a hard feeling to our hearts.....

    but.....

    White is soft & it soothes our hearts.....

    btw black is my favourite color(no kidding)......LOL

    ReplyDelete