Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baked with love!


What do you think is this brown thing on your screen? Its not a burned out carrot halwa! Its not even the left-over biriyani. Its my custom-made chocolate cake! It was just another boring day as i thought but it all turned out yummy! I have no idea what put me into the "baking" mood...but it all turned out to be a pretty quick process, hard to believe. So what your actually seeing on your monitor is a sugary thing irresistably fluffy...and amazingly scrum! Making the batter was a simple process, just mix some castor sugar with some butter, some eggs, some drinking chocolate, a spoonful of cocoa and a whole lot of flour. Stir them all together and in it goes for the baking. And this is the fun bit. I was a little disappointed when the batter filled only one-fourth of the bowl, but as it cokked I saw this magical thing that rose upto the brim! Wicked! And when my oven started beeping, I felt a totally wierd feeling of fear/ joy. And there..the cake was all baked! I couldn't wait for it to cool off before i could flip it. After the flip,Tadaa! there was this absolutetly scrumtious thing infrot of me that left me drooling over it the entire day!

P.S. suggested dressing :p

3 comments:

  1. :P A good start to a new hobby.....maybe a big business of tomorrow.....u nvr knw....

    PS: btw pls don't put these kinda of mouth watering pics....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I want the first bite of that cake..Its soooooooooo yummmmm!and reading this post i feel u can start writing interesting cook books for amateurs like me to try a hand in cooking! :)
    Best Regards,Keep posting!And dedicate a seperate section in this blog for your recipes..i'll help u to come out with a interesting name for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with prahaladhan, i love how you sound so enthusiastic and earnest about baking. reaaally interesting post. I WANT CAKE.

    ReplyDelete