Monday, December 28, 2009

Cakes Christmas and more...

December 24, 2009.

It's been a long time...a food blog could be a good start :)

It's Christmas eve and I can hear my cake in the oven....3...2...1...0 yeah, the cake's ready. I didn't bother tasting it though. My only intention was the icing. The clock struck twelve and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! We reached home at two and I began to work. Blending the butter and the sugar, a few drops of green food colouring came out a creamy mixture which not only looked good but tasted good as well!

3:00 a.m.

I finally managed to finish my green base. With a little this and that I did, I finally ended with something that looked like......this.

Too bad I forgot to add more sugar to the base... the cake turned out to be this sugarless bitter thing!!

But who cares! It LOOKS yum, my first icing experience :)
merry Christmas!

P.S. The yellow and purple thing you see on the cake is completely inedible, toxic and dangerously injurious when eaten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niran,
    Happy New Year

    Good to see you back...

    "P.S. The yellow and purpel thing you see on the cake is completely inedible, toxic and dangerously injurious when eaten."

    That's wht makes u different!!!

    regards

    ReplyDelete